Partex Star Group jobs circular in August 2017 Deadline: August 015, 2017 position of Sr. Officer/ Officer, Internal Control & Compliance vacancy in Partex Star Group jobs circular in Bangladesh.
Partex Star Group jobs circular 2017
Job Title:-Sr. Officer/ Officer, Internal Control & Compliance
Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop a thorough understanding of business processes in scope for assigned audits and document the processes.
- Develop a risk based test plan by selecting appropriate audit approach, test procedures and sampling criteria based on professional judgment.
- Perform audit tests and prepare working papers.
- Evaluate the adequacy of process design and the effectiveness of controls in meeting business and control objectives. Identify process weaknesses and provide evidential support for findings.
- Organize and reference work papers for review by Senior Manager, Internal Audit
- Propose practical and value added recommendations to address control weaknesses and/or process inefficiencies
- Assist in the preparation of a concise and informative audit report to effectively communicate the findings and recommendations to Senior Management.
- Assists the Senior Manager, Internal Audit in the development of the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Contributes to the safeguarding of corporate assets ensuring that appropriate internal controls are in place and operating effectively.
- Develops and maintains effective and professional working relationships with all levels of staff within the organization, including Senior Management.
- Conducts investigations of suspected internal fraud.
- Need to work in factory environment or warehouse locations in order to check bills, production data, and stocks.
- Minimum BBA/ MBA/ Honors/ Masters in commerce discipline with CA/CC course completed/ part qualified from a reputed CA firm.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Audit Firms /Tax Consultant, Group of Companies
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- Sound knowledge on Internal auditing principles and methodology as well as professional standards and ethics;
- Possess team working and analytical ability.
- Should have sound knowledge in Accounts, Finance, Tax (VAT/Customs Duty/Income Tax).
- Familiar with IAS/BAS and GAAP reporting rules.
- Should have strong interpersonal skills and pleasant personality which prove significant excellence.
- Strong communication skills in both English & Bengali.
- Experience working in ERP environment will be preferred.
- As per company policy.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Aug 15, 2017
Partex Star Group
Address : Shanta Western Tower, Level-13, Bir Uttam Mir Shawkat Road, 186 Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh
Web : www.partexstargroup.com
Business : Partex Star Group is one of the largest Bangladeshi diversified private sector enterprises. This Group owns and successfully operates twenty manufacturing, service and trading concerns delivering best values to customers through its products and services.A motivated work force, management and committed board members led by the Partex Star Group Chairperson and backed by a market oriented corporate strategy has been the cornerstone of the groups success.Partex Star Group – living a legacy, presenting a new face forward.